Friday, January 20, 2017

[Typing-03] My favorite word

I’m going to write about my favorite words. At first, my favorite word is “The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.” This is word of Vidal Sassoon. I like this word very much because I was cheered up this word when I was a high school student. I wrote this word into my textbook. I could hold out university entrance exams. Second, my favorite word is “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” This is word of Theodore Roosevelt. If we believe our dream and do our best, we are rewarded. I believe this word. Third, my favorite word is “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” This is word of Abraham Lincoln. I think that we better than declare my determination.

[142 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment