Friday, December 16, 2016

[MR-06] Seven Pounds

Do you know “Seven Pounds”? I watched this movie for the first time and it was very interesting so, I recommend everybody to watch it.

“Seven Pounds” was produced in America in 2008. The supervisor of this movie was Gabriele Muccino. He is a famous supervisor. He supervised “The Pursuit of Happyness”, “Fathers and Daughters” and in addition to “Seven Pounds”. The hero of this movie is Will Smith. He is a very famous actor. He appeared on “I Am Legend”, “Men In Black” series and other famous movies. My favorite movie is “ANNIE”. This movie is very interesting. I want to watch this movie again. He is my favorite actor. His performance is very fantastic and I think this is his best movie.

Tim Thomas caused an accident during driving. So he killed 7 people: 6 strangers and his fiancée, Sarah Jenson. In the year after the accident, Thomas quit his job as an astronautics engineer and donated a lung to his brother Ben, an IRS field agent. 6 months later, Thomas donated part of his liver to Holly, a Child Protective Services social worker. After that Thomas began to look for the good recipient who would receive his donation. So Thomas donated a kidney to George, a junior hockey coach. Then Thomas donated his bone marrow to Nicholas, a young boy. Thomas asked Holly if there was someone who needed help. Holly suggested Connie who suffered violent damage from her boyfriend every day. Thomas called Connie and her 2 children to a palatial residence along the coast and gave her a key to the house. Thomas’ sixth candidate is Ezra, a blind telemarketer who plays the piano. Then Thomas contacted Emily, a greeting card printer who has heart disease. He fell in love with her, and they started seeing one another. But the possibility of the success of her heart transplant operation was 5%. He decided to donate his heart to Emily.


I was bored in the first half, but I cried in the second half. I can’t consider his action. I watched this movie, so I can think many things. What is kindness? What is life? I had better sign on a donor card whether or not I have an accident. This movie is very interesting for me. I want to watch this movie again. I recommend everybody to watch this movie. I watch many foreign movies, so I want to study English very hard. I want to study English pleasantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment