Friday, October 7, 2016

[MR-01] The Notebook

Do you know “The Notebook”? This movie is one of my favorite movies. I like this movie very much, so I watched this movie many times. I recommend everybody to watch this movie.

“The Notebook” was produced in 2004. The supervision of this movie is Nick Cassavetes. He is the famous supervision.

This movie is the romantic love story. “The Notebook” is story of Noha and Ally. They met each other at the age of teens. Noha is a boy who grew up in an ordinary home. Ally is a girl who grew up in a rich home. He fell in love with her at first sight immediately, they kept company with. But, they are separated from her parents due to the different of social status. They met again a few years later, but Ally had a fiancé...

This movie is a movie of the love for a life. I watched this movie, I became sad and painful. I think that Noha is very wonderful, because he kept being in love with her. I want to keep being in love. After they broke each other, Noha kept writing letters to Ally every day. But, her mother hid these letters. There is the famous scene where Ally must choose fiancé or Noha. Noha asked Ally to “what do you want?” any number of times. I like this scene very much.

I like Rachel McAdams. She is the very beautiful lady. I want to become like her. I watched her by this movie for the first time, but I became her fan in an instant. Her smile made me happy. She is a famous actress. She appears “The Time Traveler’s Wife”, “About Time” and so on except “The Notebook”. I want to watch “About Time”, so I will watch another time.

My favorite word is “I am no one special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. This word is the word that Noha said to Ally. I founded that Noha loved Ally heartily to hear this word.

Thanks to this movie, I can think that I want to live carefully in every day. I want watch this move again. I want everyone to watch this movie.

[416words]

No comments:

Post a Comment